It’s time to stand up. It’s time to reclaim our country. It’s time to stop being afraid. It’s time to stop thinking it’s someone else’s job to do the work. It’s time to stop letting political correctness erode our constitution. It’s time to let our government know they have overstepped their bounds. It is time to declare that their arrogance has awakened the sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolved and the giant is us, the American people. It is time to stop allowing the government to see us as taxpayers and start treating us as citizens and their employers.
Glenn Beck has provided a rallying point for good men (and women) to stand up and do something. Whether or not you like Glenn or not; whether you agree with his political views or not, ask yourself:
Do you agree with all or most of the following:
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility
Will you defend these principles and values? Will you stand against those who are determined to change the foundation of this country? Will you insist that the Constitution of the United States be upheld by the people who take an oath to support and defend it?
Now is the time to stand up and be counted.
See Glenn Beck’s website for more information. Send your photo to email@example.com. Host or attend a viewing party. Contact every government official you can think of – local, state, federal. Talk to your friends and organize. Be prepared. Be informed. Be determined.
You are not alone!